2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All-Fords

Reaction score
I have been looking at all the posts from the beginning, so I decided to join.
I ordered mine on 11/19/2023, then Scheduled 01/08/2024, In Production 01/10/2024 and nothing since.
I called Ford chat today, they said it has a ship ETA the week of 03/18/2024.
I talked to the dealer, they said the same thing, But the dealer talked to the ford rep, and that date may not hold.
The dealer asked the rep what was wrong with the trucks, he said he did not know.
This must be more than just a software update, otherwise the earlier ones should have been fixed by now.

Last edited:

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 11/19/2023, then Scheduled 01/08/2024, In Production 01/10/2024 and nothing since.
I talked to the dealer, they said the same thing, But the dealer talked to the ford rep, and that date may not hold.
The dealer asked the rep what was wrong with the trucks, he said he did not know.
This must be more than just a software update, otherwise the earlier ones should have been fix by now.
Our trucks are probably parked beside each other

Badbrad

Reaction score
12/13 order. 2/14 blend. Just got this
Thank you for your patience, Brad. I show your order status on your F-150 is Awaiting Shipment. This means the vehicle has been built, and we are arranging shipment to the selling dealer. I recommend bookmarking this website https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking & but if you want specific details you can definitely reach out to us. I'm delighted to see that you're excited to ride in your new Ford. We would recommend staying in contact with the Sales Manager at your Ford dealership for updates on the vehicle as they will be in the best position to assist you. The secondary status is Released this means the vehicle has been released from the plant to a carrier and is awaiting shipment. The current

ETA is April 4th - April 10th.

Eric - 4:10 PM

Thank you so much

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12/13 order. 2/14 blend. Just got this
Thank you for your patience, Brad. I show your order status on your F-150 is Awaiting Shipment. This means the vehicle has been built, and we are arranging shipment to the selling dealer. I recommend bookmarking this website https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking & but if you want specific details you can definitely reach out to us. I'm delighted to see that you're excited to ride in your new Ford. We would recommend staying in contact with the Sales Manager at your Ford dealership for updates on the vehicle as they will be in the best position to assist you. The secondary status is Released this means the vehicle has been released from the plant to a carrier and is awaiting shipment. The current

ETA is April 4th - April 10th.

Eric - 4:10 PM

Thank you so much
I've gotten that message a few times now, does your tracker show its built?

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an unscheduled order October 9, 8th in line
but just recently tookover an identical order someone backed out on
my dealer told me it was just sent to railyard and should move within 3 weeks

ford chat says still in production-received at Ramp 51
with a est. delivery date of april 12-18.

order date Sept 15
scheduled Jan 11
blend date Mar 05

ChevyLee

Reaction score
This must be more than just a software update, otherwise the earlier ones should have been fixed by now.
One of the factory workers confirmed part shortages and a quality issue that would have resulted in a recall. He didn’t elaborate what it was but mentioned they are having to fix thousands of f150s

All-Fords

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the update!
I sure hope ford chat is right and it will ship next week!
The tracker has not changed since 01/12/2024.
Its a 801A with Moon roof, graphics delete and a spray in bed liner.