2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madru17

Reaction score
Like someone just stated I also have a 3/11 blend and mine has been in production. Look at your window sticker. Blend date should say 0311 at the top and then also look at the number to the right 111/111 is what it looks like is the what number you are scheduled to be built that day
I have my VIN how can I see my window sticker?

jk_red

Reaction score
I have my VIN how can I see my window sticker?
Go to this site
enter in your order number and VIN. You'll get info that basically chat can also tell you. The only info I have found that chat has that this site does not is anticipated date range that it will arrive at your dealer. It says 'click on window sticker at the bottom of the page' but I do not have that link yet. Must mean I do not have a blend date or actual build date. My anticipated dealer pick up date is march 28th - april 3rd. no idea if this really is going to happen.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 8.58.27 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 8.58.27 AM.png
    338 KB · Views: 18

madru17

Reaction score
Go to this site
enter in your order number and VIN. You'll get info that basically chat can also tell you. The only info I have found that chat has that this site does not is anticipated date range that it will arrive at your dealer. It says 'click on window sticker at the bottom of the page' but I do not have that link yet. Must mean I do not have a blend date or actual build date. My anticipated dealer pick up date is march 28th - april 3rd. no idea if this really is going to happen.
strange! I have that page open but no link for the window sticker

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got done with Ford chat. Original ETA was 3/2 to 3/8. They just told me 3/8 to 3/12 to my dealer. Just sharing a data point from the chat and what they are saying. Let’s just say I’ll believe it when I see it.

Mxfasa

Reaction score
Just got done with Ford chat. Original ETA was 3/2 to 3/8. They just told me 3/8 to 3/12 to my dealer. Just sharing a data point from the chat and what they are saying. Let’s just say I’ll believe it when I see it.
I was told 3/8-3/14 for my 37PP. Ford chat was honest and said those dates may not hold true but he hopes they do and they very well may with shipping starting soon. he told me to check back friday and see if it has been released for shipment

Mxfasa

Reaction score
also worth noting that was this morning on ford chat when I asked