2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Once it's scheduled it just moves to the next phase. They'll be a date there once it's getting produced. It will likely be in that production phase for quite a while based on all the ones that have been in production for over a month and not shipped out yet.
I will see, there isn’t a hold anymore at Dearborn so one could say my build could be built next week and released a lot faster then the previous but again I’m not in a hurry just glad it’s moving along at all

LibertyDNP

Reaction score
About 30 would be right. I had no idea they dropped that much until this made me look. The local dealer here has 2023 Mojave’s at 15k off.
Which has me considering a new ‘23 right now. Dealer offered me 36k for mine. Also, after watching a few YT videos with fresh ‘24’s, I’m not liking the front end at all (I initially liked based on Fords computer generated picture).

Mxfasa

Reaction score
Which has me considering a new ‘23 right now. Dealer offered me 36k for mine. Also, after watching a few YT videos with fresh ‘24’s, I’m not liking the front end at all (I initially liked based on Fords computer generated picture).
front end has grown on me a lot, after comparing 24 to 23 the 23 does look a tad outdated compared to the refreshed look