2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyLee

Reaction score
Couple of questions for yall!

How many of you are getting the email from Ford after you placed your order?

How quickly did you get a vin after your order was accepted?

Thanks.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks.
Never got an email from Ford

Got my VIN the first day Ford started scheduling orders. It was a few weeks

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks.
Got nothing from Ford or dealer....I really don't care for weekly updates. Had order number from dealer when order was placed. Then saw a similar config'd Raptor show up on dealer webpage and guessed it might be mine and it showed VIN. Entered order number and VIN in tracker and it was a match so that is how I got status. To be clear I am not faulting dealer as I have been dealing with GM and Inventory Manager and they got better things to do than update me. I am sure they will assign salesperson sooner or later. According to what has been posted on this thread, it looks like an April delivery so no need to stress over it.

reesbridges

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I am very excited. I have been an Offroad racing fan since I was a kid. I wanted to purchase a first gen raptor, but we had our first child in the way and couldn’t afford one. I can not wait to get this thing in the dirt and hopefully down to Baja.

ChevyLee

Reaction score
Thanks all for the info.

Got nothing from Ford or dealer....I really don't care for weekly updates. Had order number from dealer when order was placed. Then saw a similar config'd Raptor show up on dealer webpage and guessed it might be mine and it showed VIN. Entered order number and VIN in tracker and it was a match so that is how I got status. To be clear I am not faulting dealer as I have been dealing with GM and Inventory Manager and they got better things to do than update me. I am sure they will assign salesperson sooner or later. According to what has been posted on this thread, it looks like an April delivery so no need to stress over it.

Seems like a nice logical approach. I am in the same boat, don't want/need weekly updates. However I did start to get a funny feeling when I was told the order was picked up and scheduled to build but they didn't have a vin and still don't. It lead me to believe they don't have an allocation. I had a friend at another dealer give me some good details on the process and they placed an order for me as well because they have an allocation.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the info.

Seems like a nice logical approach. I am in the same boat, don't want/need weekly updates. However I did start to get a funny feeling when I was told the order was picked up and scheduled to build but they didn't have a vin and still don't. It lead me to believe they don't have an allocation. I had a friend at another dealer give me some good details on the process and they placed an order for me as well because they have an allocation.
You get a VIN once it’s scheduled. I got my VIN on the paperwork from a stock order.