2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ss55539

Reaction score
this is the update i got this morning on 4 units sitting with holds
1FTFW1RG4RFA23144: This unit is in status 401, this means all quality concerns are gone and the vehicle is ready to be loaded o transport.

1FMEE0RRXRLA12432: This unit is in status 400, this means all quality concerns are gone and the vehicle is ready to be loaded o transport.

1FTFW3L53RFA18102: This unit is in status 401, this means all quality concerns are gone and the vehicle is ready to be loaded o transport.

1FT6W3L74RWG01134: This unit is in status 401, this means all quality concerns are gone and the vehicle is ready to be loaded o transport.

alibo70

Reaction score
Still can't get any update on mine, other than it is built. Any advice, wait it out or go with another incoming truck?

Ordered On 10/06/2023
Order Number M003
VIN 1FTFW1RG5RFA25548
Last Updated 03/17/2024

WRX2RAPTOR

Reaction score
lol no this is in Colorado. Waiting for it to ship out here to California. Only way I was able to get msrp
My truck will arrive in CO and ship to NV. Let me know what the shipping process is like and what shipper you guys end up using. I need tips. Thanks.

zachery55

Reaction score
My truck will arrive in CO and ship to NV. Let me know what the shipping process is like and what shipper you guys end up using. I need tips. Thanks.
Nice. Ya this is my first go at this as well. Dealer is securing the shipping so thankfully I don’t have to deal with any of that. $1600 to ship from Denver area to Sacramento area. Should be a good ball park for reference. If I get the company info I’ll let you know. I’m still a couple days away from shipping since it’s an out of state purchase and for some reason I have to use a notary instead of docusign for all the paperwork… so my wait begins in that part now lol.

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score
Looks like might've dodged a bullet. Radar shows we might dodge hail from here on unless it dropped earlier in the day.
I don’t think there was any damaging hail in the area last night, your vehicle is more than likely safe. No mention of anything on the local news.