2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 1/11 build no longer has an ETA. It was holding 3/20-3/26 but now those dates are gone and it just shows offsite since 1/25. Guess I’ll start calling around and see what’s been ordered.
That's Ford system saying we're so ****** up in our builds we have no idea what's going on. We forgot where we parked these cars shit...

CDub

Reaction score
My 1/11 build no longer has an ETA. It was holding 3/20-3/26 but now those dates are gone and it just shows offsite since 1/25. Guess I’ll start calling around and see what’s been ordered.
Same thing happened to me. Blend date of 2/16 for 802A and my dealer said there was a delivery date of 22-25 of March when I checked at the beginning of March. Checked today with my dealership and said the delivery date was removed so don't expect to see it until April at the earliest. The drum beat of walking away from this is getting louder by the week.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. Blend date of 2/16 for 802A and my dealer said there was a delivery date of 22-25 of March when I checked at the beginning of March. Checked today with my dealership and said the delivery date was removed so don't expect to see it until April at the earliest. The drum beat of walking away from this is getting louder by the week.
Same with mine with 2/9 build. So sounds like all the purgatory raptors went from ship date ETA to nothing.

CDub

Reaction score
Same with mine with 2/9 build. So sounds like all the purgatory raptors went from ship date ETA to nothing.
Is anyone having concerns that whatever "quality issues/constraints" or any other propaganda that is coming out about these Jan to Feb build dates are just going to have constant gremlins in these trucks ?

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone having concerns that whatever "quality issues/constraints" or any other propaganda that is coming out about these Jan to Feb build dates are just going to have constant gremlins in these trucks ?
very much concern as to how long has it been sitting outside without being driven, any rodent damage, quality issues and pressure to get these fixed ASAP to get them shipped by over worked employees. All we heard from Ford is "what are you guys talking about? Working as intended, we said Q1 right?" Then if that's the case then why are the builds from last week shipping before the ones parked in the dirt lots?

Badbrad

Reaction score
As long as my 2/14 blend has been sitting in the sun if it has been ordered wrong and has graphics I guess I will have to live with it. Paint will not be the same color because it will not be faded under decal like the rest of truck

ss55539

Reaction score
Very much so. If I had another allocation I would just order another. My only option is to wait for maybe a late allocation or next year, which I might do. I'd like to know exactly what the issue was, if any, or just inventory issues and now ford has fumbled the bag on shipping.