2023 Ford Recaro Seats - what are they worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1rasobie

Reaction score
I have a pair of the Ford multifunction Recaro seats recovered from a totaled 2023 Ford Raptor. The seats are complete and intact with the side airbags and integrated functions such as the B&O audio. Any idea what they are worth? IMG_0295.jpeg

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As the saying goes, they are worth what someone is willing to pay. I had then in my prior raptor and didn’t find them any better than my regular black seats in my gen3.

wazatataza

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If there are no active listings you can go to completed listings to see historical data. But out of curiosity I went in and standard raptors seats go for 4500 shipped. These I’m guessing could go for a k or two more. (I didn’t go to completed listings)

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got mine for $1400 plus shipping, def an outlier.
On ebay ive seen a '22 pair go for 5k+, on fb ive seen a '19 pair go for 3.5k with some issues and it was local pickup.
Not much else out there to reference, theres currently one on ebay for 5k but it has fire damage so thats a big lol.

Odd the truck is totaled but they didnt go off

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dunno about this. Guy from Detroit. Has seats from a "wrecked vehicle". One post. Off the radar for sale thread. Kinda makes me wonder if there's a Raptor in motor city missing it's seats.
Exactly what I was thinking