2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10/7 order date. Antimatter, 801a, 37s with black interior. Scheduled 1/24 with VIN. Interested to see how this pans out. As much as I want my truck now, I hate taking delivery of new vehicles in the snow and salt. So I guess I'm not that bummed about the March/April delivery...

BigDave75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might be waiting unless your dealer has an actual allocation. Can’t tell you how many people placed orders with promised allocations that never existed.

My dealer had 1st quarter 22’ allocations for 35” and no 37” left. I received my Ford confirmation email two days after the order was placed.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not worth checking with FP this week right? I assume no builds were scheduled this week?

Ambassador

Reaction score
I noticed the F150 doesn't say startup scheduling. Was that listed in a previous listing or is that an omission?
It didn't say in the last scheduling but 2022 F150/Raptor scheduling will resume for 2 build weeks - from 2/7 to 2/14. Fingers crossed