2021 Raptor Available Colors - CONFIRMED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
That’s easily solved with a remote start to cool down the interior before you get in. The air cooled seats also helps if it’a really hot outside. However, I’ve never really had a problem with my Gen 1 in the Texas summer heat when I forget to do a remote start. I have a black truck with a black interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I currently have a 2019 F150 Lariat. Of course I use all above as mentioned. But black is always dusty etc. I don’t know. I feel I am going to regret not getting the 37’s.

Rollofire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Chainsaw the blue interior SUCKS looks like it belongs in a lowered Cadillac , and the Graphics look like PEP BOYS / WALMART specials!!!

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently have a 2019 F150 Lariat. Of course I use all above as mentioned. But black is always dusty etc. I don’t know. I feel I am going to regret not getting the 37’s.

Same here, don't want to regret not buying the 37 package. So I'm all in with the 37's, no matter what interior Ford put in them.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am actually thinking the blue won’t be bad. I am kinda liking it now.

I’m in the same boat as you. Everyone here kinda making me not like the blue interior.

It would be nice if I like the blue interior, then maybe interior will be less hot in summer. LOL.

Ford's Jedi mind tricks are working on this one. Hmmmm?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty crazy times to spend 100k on a truck that makes compromises ppl don’t like and still they will come

Everything is crazy right now. Look around some of the collectibles markets if you want to see people flinging money around as if it were on fire and they had to get rid of it before it turned to ash. Which may not be that unreasonable. :(

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am actually thinking the blue won’t be bad. I am kinda liking it now. It would be nice to have a vehicle without all black.
I live in Toronto, Canada and an option on the Raptor was the Blue interior package. I had that Option on my Gen 2 and really liked it.

I will be ordering my Gen 3 with it for sure. That way you get the Recardo seats as well.

Last edited: