2020 Suspension issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2020 also rides pretty terribly and I'm getting sick of hunting down the issue. So far I have new rear shocks, rebuild front shocks, new springs front and rear (Eibach and Icon) and I've lowered tire pressures to 35/32 or so. Not only is it uncomfortable, but it also feels really unstable over any serious bumps. I do see the shock amperages change when I change modes, so the VDM isn't in limp mode, but I'm starting to suspect that the ride height sensors are the issue. I recalibrate them pretty regularly and they're still 8-10mm apart when I check them. Are there troubleshooting steps for the sensors? I have a warranty but I can get both parts for right around the price of my deductible.

Also, is there something else I should be checking other than height, sensor voltage, and shock amperage to try and diagnose the issue?
Did you ever figure this out? Dealing with the same thing in my 21.