2020 Slow to go to reverse???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Notice it from day 1 in my 2016 transit, they are all like that for some reason, not just the 10 speed, seems more of a ecopoop thing, lol.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I back into my driveway. It only seems to take long to get into reverse when a DB college bro comes flying over the hill pointed right at me.

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this happens in a lot of vehicles to the point where I think it's normal. Especially from drive to reverse, theres definitely a solid second from moving the shifter till the trans goes clunk into reverse. If it takes like 2 seconds or more than that would be unusual to me.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah ‘Fart mine does that too. From early on I was like, I can finish a whole cup of Starbucks before this thing shifts back LOL. Kidding of course, but that second or so delay in a maneuver seems like forever at times. Another 1st world issue.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I was crazy when I noticed it on my 10R. My old 4R100 never had a delay and I did a LOT of shifting into reverse in that thing..

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m thinking now the delay is intentional. Once the rear camera image comes up, she locks in reverse :)