2020 popping noise?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BonesRaptor

Reaction score
2020 with Geiser and deavers. While driving at low speeds while turning (less than 10 mph) there’s a loud pop that comes from the drivers side. Can’t tell if it’s front or rear. Any ideas? Doesn’t matter if I turn right or left and seems more prominent when the truck is slightly flexed.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long have you had the Geiser and Deavers? I'd assume loose lower shock bolt or leaf spring bolts. Could also be the leaf springs themselves

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue with mine, it was my Deavers I talked to Scott at Deaver and it was the pack having an issue with the flex they ended up replacing mine because it got so bad. No issues at all with the new ones. They said it’s very rare but sometimes happens.

OP
OP
B

BonesRaptor

Reaction score
How long have you had the Geiser and Deavers? I'd assume loose lower shock bolt or leaf spring bolts. Could also be the leaf springs themselves
About a year now. Ill check all the bolts once it stops raining. Thanks for the help.

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also get a clunk during low speed turning. Mine sounds like it is coming from the back end. Doesn’t bother me enough (yet) to deal with it.