2018 Super Cab vs Super Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Had a 2011 Scab, traded for a Screw FX4 a year later because I thought I needed more room. The Screw barely fit in the garage at the time, was a total pita to park in the garage or mall parking lots, sucked to drive thru Starbucks and had more room in the backseat than I ever dreamed of using. Now I'm in a bigger house with a 3 car garage and 5' more depth, added two more kids to the equation (2&4 years old) and I will not hesitate to order a Scab for my next Raptor. Why? Because they look ******* badass and Screws are as common on the roads as Mustangs around my neck of the woods. Screw Raptors don't appeal to me any more than a Chevy Z71. I don't worry about resale values, especially with a Raptor. I actually made money when I sold the 2011.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a 2012 SCAB for 5 years, and traded it 2 months ago on my 18 SCAB that I ordered. I'm sure I got less on trade since it was a SCAB but it also cost less, so it balances out.

The dealer re-sold my 2012 SCAB in less than 5 days, so the market is there.

Neither my 12 nor my 18 have any door rattles.

Besides, SCABs look more like off-road trucks. SCREWs look more like grocery getters :biggrin:

Attachments

• Blue Side.jpg
    Blue Side.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Blue Front.jpg
    Blue Front.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say if you you'd be happy with either or don't specifically love the Scab go with the Screw.

I love my Scab Raptor, the looks, driving and parking are way better than my last screw but I can get how it's not for everyone.

Edit: it also has way more room than I was expecting and I haven't wished for more room at any point.

Last edited:

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with a SCAB, especially if leg room in the back isn't a high priority.

I can sit in the back of a SCAB just fine, at 5'11. It's not super comfortable but it works.