2018 Raptors Springtime

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blee22

Reaction score
Okay just wanted to bump this. Ford is like I mentioned before doing more 2018 Raptor builds between April-July. So im guessing the 19s will not be until the end of the year or early 2019. I have allocation to order 3-4 at MSRP. If you are interested please message me or email me [email protected]. Dealership is in New Jersey so we would prefer people in the area vs someone from across the country but we will do our best to accommodate anyone who wants to order. Other dealers will have additional allocation as well so try them as well. All of ours will be MSRP though. Have a member of the forum ordering one Monday.

What dealer/where in NJ? I’m interested in ordering and would like to get more information.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rock7256 is either trolling or fronting for a dealer. His information is incredibly inaccurate. Ford's new model years begin in late summer/early Fall, Raptor included. This schedule is only altered if it's a new production model or completely redesigned; And that pushes delivery up, not back.

I've spoken with numerous dealers and they've all been consistent that 2019 orders can be submitted mid-summer with delivery in late August/early September.

Don't pick up what he's laying down -- If you're in the market for a 2019 Raptor (like I am), get your order in around May/June and you'll be set to hit the asphalt/dirt with it in August.

OP
OP
R

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rock7256 is either trolling or fronting for a dealer. His information is incredibly inaccurate. Ford's new model years begin in late summer/early Fall, Raptor included. This schedule is only altered if it's a new production model or completely redesigned; And that pushes delivery up, not back.

I've spoken with numerous dealers and they've all been consistent that 2019 orders can be submitted mid-summer with delivery in late August/early September.

Don't pick up what he's laying down -- If you're in the market for a 2019 Raptor (like I am), get your order in around May/June and you'll be set to hit the asphalt/dirt with it in August.

I am not trolling or fronting. I started this thread in October when my rep told me more 2018 allocation would become available, then I update it when dealers are getting more allocation and now I'm trolling? My original post was "if you are waiting to get one dont pay over sticker because more 18s are coming" So I try to help people save some money and now im a troll lol. Luckily for me I have facts to backup my statement. I have copied an email I got from our rep on Feb 1st. I took his email address out so it doesnt get flooded but google his name if you still think I am trolling.

Hasn’t been announced yet. We are still scheduling 2018 model year production through October.

Mike Sambuco | Sales Zone Manager, Zone B

Ford Motor Company | Philadelphia Region

Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 3:19 PM
To: Sambuco, Michael (M.S.)
Subject: Brandon Chapman Ford

Hey Mike this is Brandon can I ask you a quick question? I know additional 18 Raptor allocation is becoming available, any idea when 19 order bank will open?

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Just wanted to add I have no reason to lie. I work at a dealer and am passing information along because I think it would help some people. Why someone who doesnt work for a dealer is debating the facts I am getting straight from Ford I have no idea. My "guess" is the 2019 model might get lightly refreshed but wont see it until end of the year. Again thats my guess. But if they are building 18s through october do you guys think they are gonna build 18s and 19s at the same time? I dont think so imo.

Last edited:

mashir

Reaction score
Alright, I'm interested to see his reply. I know I've been pondering waiting to see what 2019 brings before looking into buying.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so he does work for a dealer. It's cool that he's willing to sell at MSRP for the area (NY/NJ are heavy with ADM), but I'd like more information on this production through October assertion.

So Rock7256, can your contact provide details on why production is allegedly delayed? Unless Ford is redesigning the 2019 Raptor (why would they after only two years of Gen2s?), I'm not sure why production would be delayed.