2018 Raptor europa questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you lock the doors, all amber lights (grill,fenders and headlights) flash amber? So does mine. But they all glow bright white in any other modes. I figure it could be changed in forscan but cant figure it out. The local dealer says we need to rebuild lamps but that cant be true.

There are 2 leds in the parking lamp strip in the headlight. Someone changed them in your headlights they don’t come factory with a “switchback”

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
No clue what setting is doing this, but my first thought would be to get a hold of backups of someone's stock 2018 truck and compare the relevant sections with your own.

Would not cut/paste the stock settings over yours, but rather find differences, and then reference them in the spreadsheet to see if they might be meaningful, and then apply them if so.

It might be a value not documented in the Forscan spreadsheet though.

And for some reason love seeing Raptors in yrup. Last time I was there I drove a 1.0L VW Lupo. The smallest/compact VW for sale here is the Golf.