2018 in Kansas City

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BudTX

Reaction score
**** Smith Ford in Raytown. I heard an ad on 610 Sports and that they were discounting all their F-150s including the Raptor so I jumped at it. I have wanted one for years but told myself I would pay over sticker for one. It's not that I couldn't afford it but the idea just made me sick so I waited and it paid off. They were great to work with. I thought they would hammer me on my trade-in to make up some of the difference but they gave me exactly what I wanted.

I am glad that **** Smith Ford is starting to come to their senses. They would not budge off a $3k over MSRP surcharge (down from $5k over) when I tried to negotiate with them last July. I walked, and went to Dave Littleton Ford in Smithville and ordered my 2018 with the exact equipment that I wanted at MSRP.

OP
OP
B

BigBadNIN

Reaction score
I am glad that **** Smith Ford is starting to come to their senses. They would not budge off a $3k over MSRP surcharge (down from $5k over) when I tried to negotiate with them last July. I walked, and went to Dave Littleton Ford in Smithville and ordered my 2018 with the exact equipment that I wanted at MSRP.

I looked all around KC and even at Lake of the Ozarks for over a year and couldn't find one at MSRP so I assumed I'd have to keep waiting. I'm glad it all worked out for once because that doesn't seem to happen for me that often.