2018 75k Miles, $39k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwill24

Reaction score
Gents,

I’m looking to join the Raptor community. However I can’t afford the brand new ones, leaving me to find good deals on used but not abused ones. I believe i may have found one but would like input from the people that have them and more up to speed on the market for them. I’ve found a 18 Raptor with 75k miles for right at $39k It’s a 802A package with some good options bringing msrp to 69k (just for reference). Clean carfax and one owner vehicle. Also comes with a dealer warranty for 2yrs or 100k miles. What are your guys thoughts and opinions?!

3Dog

Gold member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gents,

I’m looking to join the Raptor community. However I can’t afford the brand new ones, leaving me to find good deals on used but not abused ones. I believe i may have found one but would like input from the people that have them and more up to speed on the market for them. I’ve found a 18 Raptor with 75k miles for right at $39k It’s a 802A package with some good options bringing msrp to 69k (just for reference). Clean carfax and one owner vehicle. Also comes with a dealer warranty for 2yrs or 100k miles. What are your guys thoughts and opinions?!

Fair dinkum.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go test drive it and function test everything. Check underneath the truck and if it’s clean it’s probably just been a highway truck. Good luck

bakwaas4eva

Reaction score
I think that's a great deal and a steal ... I have 2017 802 A package fully loaded with 65k miles and it's been a pavement princess... never been off road with it ...always serviced at a ford dealership ... I want 50K for mines if I do decide to sell...just picked up a 24 R and don't want to sell my gen 2 but I'm at a point in my life where less is more ... I added some lights bars to the front with foutz motorsport bar and I have backrack with lights on it ... if not interested in your current raptor ..pm and I will forward you pics and location of my truck

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need some pics for better advice here at FRF
Get a service history
I hear cam phasers are a thing on Jen Too models
Something about a plastic oil pan leaking also
Not a Jen Too guy, just what I hear. Sounds like a pretty good deal though
@smurfslayer @Nex @Old-Raptor-guy are Jen Too guys

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77