2017 Raptor Crew Cab 801a w/ mods and built motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going to throw my Raptor up for sale to see what happens.
I have the itch to build something a little crazier so it would be best for me to start off with a F150, Tundra, Sierra..... we will see. This would be a perfect truck for someone that really wanted to bump up the power. RMB said the bottom end of the motor should be good for 1000hp should someone want to go insane. If anyone has priced a motor from RMB you will know these are not cheap. There is also about 36 hours of labor to pull the stock motor and reinstall the new motor. The motor was not a cheap venture and all it needs is big turbos to make some real power.

2017 Ruby Red Raptor Crew 802a. I think it has ever options except the interior carbon. 24k on the truck, 3k on the motor. Mods are below:

Motor:

RMB CSS Deck Support
RMB Forged Rods
RMB Forged Pistons
Full longblock assembly at RMB with King Bearings
Completely refreshed heads
2018 Turbos (better compressor than 2017)
Cobb AccessPort
Cobb Intake
Cobb Downpipes
SVC Intercooler
UPR Catch Can

Suspension:

Fox DSC Factory Race stocks front and rear
Icon Upper Control arms
Deaver +3 HD leaf springs
Forged +2 rear shackles
SVC Weld in lower lockout plates
SVC Bump stops w/Fox IFP bumps

Wheels:

Innov8 Black Annodized wheels with true beadlock x6
BFG KM2 37x12.5/17 tires x6

Misc:

SDHQ Bedrack w/ tire straps
SVC Baja bumper

Truck is super clean. I have only driven it down a dirt road since I built it. There is one small scratch under the taillight I would be happy to provide pictures of. Price is firm at $75k.

IMG_20181019_104422.jpg

IMG_20181021_160412-EFFECTS.jpg

IMG_20181021_160427.jpg

IMG_20181021_160528.jpg

IMG_20181021_160545.jpg

OP
OP
C

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah still running the stock Cobb tunes. I need to just have not had the time. I don't expect anything groundbreaking over a non built motor. The durability and upgradability is more what I wanted.

ericburney

Desert is the best medicine
Reaction score
Understand. Look like you are almost there . Most of us would like to see you keep it, add some bigger Garrett turbos and a custom tune....that would definitely be something to behold. Oh yeah, you would have to actually take it off road !

OP
OP
C

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most likely that's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna change the tires to Toyo rts this week and probably install the front fenders. Just figured I would see if anyone wanted to buy built motor truck before I keep going on the mods. I would love you to mid/low mount some garret g series 25-550s on it.