GEN 2 2017 Ford Raptor 3.5L High Output Exhaust Systems Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
I think the photo I took was at a weird angle making it look like it is sticking out more than it is. Here is a side shot

IMG_0101_zps1kmazv3b.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

I tried my best to get the underbelly shots. Hope you find these useful.
IMG_0106_zpsnamxft6j.jpg
IMG_0105_zpsrgk3sxjs.jpg
IMG_0104_zpsgr0rz1sl.jpg

yes pics from that angle look much better. The other looked like it stuck out passed the bumper an inch or so

kitch01

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this. I am new to the group/forum. I am very interested in this exhaust system. Would it be ok if you could load a video so we could hear it? I bought same 49 state type system for my 2014 GT500 and made a huge difference, but that car has a different engine. Muceh appreciated :)

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a qulaity system from the couple of photos. But I don't get Ford's design team. Why use the Ford logo when they have an opprtunity to use the Ford Performance Logo? IMHO, the blue oval looks out of place on carbon fiber. Get with it Ford and enough with the half ass!

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeeeah.. it's good, but the Borla S-Type looks and sounds better than both.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After hearing them all, none of them make me want it immediately. I was hoping the touring would sound good while not being too loud but it doesn't sound that good. I think the borla sport is my favorite. It has the best tone but might be too loud for me. I don't think the ford performance sport tone is as good. Maybe borla will come out with a touring but I don't think the sport is that loud. Maybe the corsa with the resonator will be a good option too.

Last edited:

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll do more videos of the Borla. Wish I had a GoPro, never really had a use for one. Maybe now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk