2016 SnoBall Garage Sale Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 35" Toyo MT that I keep in the bed in winter. Otherwise it goes underneath.

I don't have the BackFlip cover anymore, but I put the box flat on the bedside and it measures 11 1/2" from the ribs on the bed floor. If I remember right, the cover frame adds a little height - so maybe 12" of room. I'm pretty sure that I had my spare under there a few times, but don't hold me to it.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have the BackFlip cover anymore, but I put the box flat on the bedside and it measures 11 1/2" from the ribs on the bed floor. If I remember right, the cover frame adds a little height - so maybe 12" of room. I'm pretty sure that I had my spare under there a few times, but don't hold me to it.

Thanks Rudy. I'm guessing the tire won't fit since it's 12.5 inches wide. I love the idea of the box, but don't want to loose the space for the tall things I store back there, like the tire and gas cans.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Rudy. I'm guessing the tire won't fit since it's 12.5 inches wide. I love the idea of the box, but don't want to loose the space for the tall things I store back there, like the tire and gas cans.

That's cool. I understand. Thanks for checking.....

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Prices are open to discussion or trades or enough alcoholic beverages

Tux Black Tailgate $350

OEM rear bumper $200

Icon LCA Skid plates $100 (need mounting hardware)

Alternator $75