GEN 2 2016 Black Friday / Cyber Monday thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer. I missed that one! I bought one from AutoAnything.com for $1499 with free shipping and no tax. They don't advertise that price, but if you ask them for a better deal, they might give you one!

On a side note, this cover looks amazing. But come on, is it really worth $1500??

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get that!? I want one!

NEW 1:24 W/B MAISTO OFF-ROAD KINGS COLLECTION - RED 2017 FORD F-150 RAPTOR Diecast Model Car By Maisto https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M29G39F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Z8LpybRCZ15AN

I got it there. They had multiple suppliers through amazon and two other colors. It's a maisto off-road raptor

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4wheelparts.com has an ARB Compressor (ARBCKMTA12) for $100 off, today only, with no sales tax. I just ordered one and they are on back order.

You can get an extra 5% off if you enter the code BUYNOW. However, since you can have only one coupon, if you use the code it charges sales tax. For me it was better to not use BUYNOW.