2014 SCREW Tuxedo White - Transferable CPO & New FOX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
J

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures. Apologies for the delay, was a busy weekend. I will take a few of the bed when I have a chance today and post as well

2FA243E1-7F46-4AC6-8219-C89FFBAC44EE.jpeg

741069A4-BA1E-4882-A0F9-68B63B2B8235.jpeg

4B029A1E-F0D8-4962-A71B-B6350C742D21.jpeg

64E19E83-06AF-4192-B339-0D0E5E23E5B2.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump - price lowered $46k. Keep in mind this has a transferable CPO through Ford to 100k and an entirely refreshed suspension (fluids, seals, nitrogen) with under 10k pavement only use....

I’ll try and get some pictures of the bed and under carriage, been difficult with it getting dark before I’m out of work.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump - 44k asking. Trucks running like a top, just tipped over 67k miles

Fresh coat of Amsoil MPHD on the undercarriage for winter prep. Looking to tint windshield and throw on a corsa extreme in the mean time. Anyone interested?

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Priced high by about 10k..
Lol, move along.

Multiple gen 1 screws with similar mileage and condition have gone recently in this wheelhouse and they are NOT certified nor have they had recent refresh of all fox components.

Price is very fair at 44k with a bit of wiggle depending on timing of sale. Bump

Gilligan

Reaction score
lol ok. I had my cleaner and highly modified 2014 listed in the same area for like 6 months and only got 41,500. You’re dreaming.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only thing that kept me away from this truck was the price. Had it been in the high thirties I’d of given it a second look. The CPO adds a bit to it but it’s not much...I know my dealer charges $1k to CPO a vehicle. Another up the road from them it’s like $1300. To add to that the shock rebuilds are relatively cheap as are buying a set of rebuilt take offs.

Best bet is probably to look at Galves or Manheim. They’ll give you trade numbers and you can add some on top since it’s a private sale. Galves has been my go to and hasn’t failed me. I don’t use KBB or edmunds etc, all dealers near me use Galves and it’s been accurate at the majority of dealers I’ve hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol ok. I had my cleaner and highly modified 2014 listed in the same area for like 6 months and only got 41,500. You’re dreaming.

To be honest 44k and 42k are splitting hairs and not worth getting into it over a sale. So in one aspect I hear
You, but on the other “cleaner” is relative and not everyone wants a modified truck. My truck is spotless, and I’ll stand by that.

To clarify (again), I’m not being forced or in a rush to sell this truck. Nor is 44k my firm asking price. I’d happily keep this truck to 300k and drive it worry free but I’m always looking around.

Never seen such opposition to a semi firm number on the internet. Thanks for the bumps, 44K (obo)

Reactions: WTX
Status
Not open for further replies.