2014 F-150 Redesign

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
22300 in 2 1/2 years. Don't be hatin'.

Do you really think they would do a front end refresh for one model year ? I'm hoping they did this refresh to stall another year so they can R and D new prototypes so they can get to that federally mandated mpg increase.

Then I can pay this one off buy a new 2015 and take this one to the TRR.....with no worries about how I'm getting home if I break it in half.

Sent from my ancient ass HTC EVO

All they did was change the grille.... An lights.

They do that almost every single year. I wouldn't call it a stall tactic.

Banned
Reaction score
I dont believe any of it unless it comes directly from ford as an announcement. These are both pics of supposed mustangs for 2015.

This one looks like it is a photoshop from a bentley continental gt with the front from the new fusion.
2015-ford-mustang_600x0w.jpg

This one is a photoshop of the fusion coupe concept. All claim to be the real 2015 mustang.
2015-Mustang-rendering-1024x680.jpg

X2 on the BS till I hear it from ford.

Those designs are hideous... For a mustang. One thing the mustang has going for it is almost every single model, you can distinctly tell its a mustang. Someone could know nothing about cars and say, that's a mustang. Aside from foxbody's. those, well, not really the mustang look.

So i doubt the new mustang will look European. At least I hope to god it doesn't. And I hope to god it doesn't get IRS.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
X2 on the BS till I hear it from ford.

Those designs are hideous... For a mustang. One thing the mustang has going for it is almost every single model, you can distinctly tell its a mustang. Someone could know nothing about cars and say, that's a mustang. Aside from foxbody's. those, well, not really the mustang look.

So i doubt the new mustang will look European. At least I hope to god it doesn't. And I hope to god it doesn't get IRS.

I hope it has the mustang look but more modern..and I really hope it has IRS, the live axle is a key reason its behind a lot of cars.

On a side note I just really wish ford would come out with another GT or another super car..

Banned
Reaction score
IRS would make me not like the mustang.
its a mustang. it need a live axle. its ahead of a ton of cars. hell its on par with a BMW M3. and its a mustang... lol

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We need a mustang thread.. I thought this was the 2014 Raptor thread... ha ha ha!!!

I agree! But this is FRF and we are famous for derailing threads

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

IRS would make me not like the mustang.
its a mustang. it need a live axle. its ahead of a ton of cars. hell its on par with a BMW M3. and its a mustang... lol

Yes the mustang is ahead of a lot of cars, well the boss 302 and up models are. But think of the cars that are ahead of the mustang

Banned
Reaction score

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
then think about the cost of those cars lol.

and the regular old mustang GT is on par with the M3. not the boss 302.

Super Coupes Track Attack! - 2011 Ford Mustang GT vs 2011 BMW M3 Coupe - YouTube

ford has done amazing things with that rear axle. i really hope they dont go IRS. bunch of un needed weight.

Hadn't seen that video yet, it was a good one. Cost is true..Good thing about that live axle is you can have a lot of fun with it lol. I'd just like to see a change in my opinion.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate those mustang concepts, really hope they stay true to the Mustangs heritage looks. It would be nice to have it get a bit smaller or lighter though but keep the power (v8).

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a shot with plate! Maybe if someone can run it, lol looks like it might be Michigan maybe?

pemy8amu.jpg

Doesn't seem to be photoshopped

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited: