2014 F-150 Redesign

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You ain't kidding. I also heard 2015 mustang gt will come with an ecoboost, and the cobra finally loses the Shelby name but has ~430 horse ecoboost. How gay is that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You ain't kidding. I also heard 2015 mustang gt will come with an ecoboost, and the cobra finally loses the Shelby name but has ~430 horse ecoboost. How gay is that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not happy about it having an ecoboost..maybe there will still be a V8 with a supercharger..I hope its AWD though, that would be cool

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Not happy about it having an ecoboost..maybe there will still be a V8 with a supercharger..I hope its AWD though, that would be cool

I dont actaully see the ecoboost being the main motor and ditching the V8. The mustang is an iconic muscle car with a V8 to back it. The sound of a burly V8 has always been a major part of the car. They wont change it. Its staying classic muscle. Big V8 in the front, and power to the rear. Why do you think they still have a solid rear axle?

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont actaully see the ecoboost being the main motor and ditching the V8. The mustang is an iconic muscle car with a V8 to back it. The sound of a burly V8 has always been a major part of the car. They wont change it. Its staying classic muscle. Big V8 in the front, and power to the rear. Why do you think they still have a solid rear axle?

Thought they are ditching the live rear axle on the 2015?

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry whtrapta, forgot to add 2015 also has IRS. all this coming from a high volume svt salesman who I believe is in the know

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sorry whtrapta, forgot to add 2015 also has IRS. all this coming from a high volume svt salesman who I believe is in the know

yup..and the article I read said Ecoboost V6..I just hope there is some big numbers in there somewhere especially after this 13 shelby

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I dont believe any of it unless it comes directly from ford as an announcement. These are both pics of supposed mustangs for 2015.

This one looks like it is a photoshop from a bentley continental gt with the front from the new fusion.
2015-ford-mustang_600x0w.jpg

This one is a photoshop of the fusion coupe concept. All claim to be the real 2015 mustang.
2015-Mustang-rendering-1024x680.jpg

Last edited:

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont believe any of it unless it comes directly from ford as an announcement. These are both pics of supposed mustangs for 2015.

This one looks like it is a photoshop from a bentley continental gt with the front from the new fusion.
2015-ford-mustang_600x0w.jpg

This one is a photoshop of the fusion coupe concept. All claim to be the real 2015 mustang.
2015-Mustang-rendering-1024x680.jpg

I'm really betting on it have IRS