2013 tux black walkaround

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The onstar app for iPhone is badass. ford definitely needs one! I use it when I forget to lock my doors. Or when your in a store and want to start it, farther than 200 feet away!

the app is cool but the ****** thing about On Star is they can track you every move. it's like big brother is watching you at all times. there is a couple companies that make remote start systems that ties into the factory system and you can get an app for them. just dont know if they have one for Ford system.

Last edited:

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AutoPage makes the C3 which I actually already have ready to install when the truck arrives. Windows Up/Down, auto start, paging, lock/unlock and so many more possibilities all via cell phone from anywhere...

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AutoPage makes the C3 which I actually already have ready to install when the truck arrives. Windows Up/Down, auto start, paging, lock/unlock and so many more possibilities all via cell phone from anywhere...

Does it work with the factory remote start? I currently have the adiovox carlink on my '11 but i do not have a factory remote start.

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The MFT sucks ass in my 2013 Lincoln MKS.
Weather has only worked 3 days of the 2 months I had it.
The radio presets dont come on some days.
Works with my iPhone most of the time for music.
Not impressed.Dealer says they are working on it.

If you think MFT sucks, you need to take a look at the Nav system on my $54K 2011 Z71 tahoe. If MFT works even 60% of the time, I see MFT as a major step up.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hated all those damn buttons on the 2012......Thought I needed a pilots license to operate the radio or climate controls. So much cleaner, I would've of wrecked in the first 100 miles trying to figure out what button to push

Not that I owned a 2012 Raptor.... Test drove it

Last edited:

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think MFT has received a lot of undeserved negative reviews.

I also have a 2013 Explorer Limited and have had ZERO problems with MFT. Granted, I dont link my phone to it, download/transfer songs, etc, etc. I use it for climate control, nav, regular radio/xm/cd/etc. Its worked fine.

Just my .02

FX4 TT

Reaction score
I think MFT has received a lot of undeserved negative reviews.

I also have a 2013 Explorer Limited and have had ZERO problems with MFT. Granted, I dont link my phone to it, download/transfer songs, etc, etc. I use it for climate control, nav, regular radio/xm/cd/etc. Its worked fine.

Just my .02

I too have a '13 Explorer Limited with MFT. I find it to be a bit glitchy. Have to double tap the climate control buttons often.

Also it's a real pain to sync a phone up for bluetooth audio when you have 2 phones in the car. Regardless of which is a "favorite".

I also have the Sony Nav in my '12 FX4, and I actually prefer it.

FWIW...