2013 Photoshoot Of My Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Lol, the Marshall's put a fight especially on a Sunday!! They were after my tinted windshield, lol... It made for good pictures!

The Rigid light bars were on the truck when I bought it, thank goodness. I think they're around $1500 for the set... at first I thought I'd never pay that for them, but after using them I just want more!

TBSS was cool, but going from a Trans Am Firehawk to it sucked... Having the LS2 in it, I thought it'd be way more fun to drive....but wasn't. Only thing it was good for was to drive, modify some and sell. I did have Hornblasters Shocker horns on it,that was best part!

Here's some pics of it... Coilovers, replica 22" chrome wheels, etc....
SNC15492.jpg
SNC15919.jpg

SNC12356.jpg
SNC15066.jpg
SNC13812.jpg
SNC13783.jpg

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What's wrong with a tinted winshield? It's not dark by any means and cuts out all the glare during the daytime... But best part is no glare at night too. :)

Well, first off, it's illegal so you could be ticketed for it...not as I really care about that since I'll be putting 5% on my side windows ha. But I've heard for a few years now that if you get into a wreck/hit a pedestrian/someone gets hurt and they find that you had a tinted windshield, you could be more liable than before because you did something that obstructed your vision. Now, I don't know if there's any truth to that, but figured I'd say something.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Well, first off, it's illegal so you could be ticketed for it...not as I really care about that since I'll be putting 5% on my side windows ha. But I've heard for a few years now that if you get into a wreck/hit a pedestrian/someone gets hurt and they find that you had a tinted windshield, you could be more liable than before because you did something that obstructed your vision. Now, I don't know if there's any truth to that, but figured I'd say something.

It's illegal? haha! I'll be happy to pay the ticket, just as I would for the side windows too. 20% on the front windows (to match the rear) isn't cutting it anymore, I'm too use to the 5% I've always had. It's time for round 2 and wrap 5% on top of everything (other than windshield)

Driving with the tinted windshield, I can't really tell it's even tinted. But you do make a pretty valid point, I honestly never really thought about it that way. I'm going to look into it though, you got me curious.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's illegal? haha! I'll be happy to pay the ticket, just as I would for the side windows too. 20% on the front windows (to match the rear) isn't cutting it anymore, I'm too use to the 5% I've always had. It's time for round 2 and wrap 5% on top of everything (other than windshield)

Driving with the tinted windshield, I can't really tell it's even tinted. But you do make a pretty valid point, I honestly never really thought about it that way. I'm going to look into it though, you got me curious.

I've also heard that if you're at fault, your insurance claim could be denied because of the tinted windshield. Again, this is all hearsay, but it might be something you want to look into.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I like the Recon turn signals. Easy to install and glad to see that orange reflector gone. Cost a little bit, but I have zero regrets.

Yep live in Lake Charles