2013 has reinforced frame?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only time will tell----you are much too emotional on this issue. Someday a jury will decide the matter. Only when the decision of that jury is read will we know.
No sir. No emotion here whatsoever. Please refrain from putting words in my mouth or making assumptions about my mental state. Rather than making any point, you simply sound foolish instead.

My point to you is simple: I take responsibility for my actions.

There are dozens of examples of premature wear or damage that are potentially caused by off roading these trucks. Rather than applaud Ford for addressing one in a way that makes it less likely to suffer damage when you take it off road (presumably; that's still totally TBD), you would sue them saying they've now admitted guilt by improving things. By your logic, they should have simply left the frame alone thereby not admitting anything. Way to spit in the eye of a company who it seems is trying to improve a design, so we can all benefit in the long run.

I'll say it again, so listen carefully this time. You are on a witch hunt.

Banned
Reaction score
Ford added HID's for 2013.
They are admitting the older ones had bad lighting. Lets all sue ford!!!!!!

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When there is some responsibility by the owners I think people should cool it or FORD will never take a chance on something like this again. Meaning a Raptor or whatever we can dream up.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No sir. No emotion here whatsoever. Please refrain from putting words in my mouth or making assumptions about my mental state. Rather than making any point, you simply sound foolish instead.

My point to you is simple: I take responsibility for my actions.

There are dozens of examples of premature wear or damage that are potentially caused by off roading these trucks. Rather than applaud Ford for addressing one in a way that makes it less likely to suffer damage when you take it off road (presumably; that's still totally TBD), you would sue them saying they've now admitted guilt by improving things. By your logic, they should have simply left the frame alone thereby not admitting anything. Way to spit in the eye of a company who it seems is trying to improve a design, so we can all benefit in the long run.

I'll say it again, so listen carefully this time. You are on a witch hunt.

In my business we have a term for people such as yourself--"vendorized".. If you think that it took 3 model years to implement a remedy then you are truly naïve and need to really give this some thought. Sorry but that is just the plain truth of it.

“Witch Hunt”----killed my fair share of them over the years. Close or far makes me no difference and only time will tell. There are enough people that know what went on and the story will eventually come to light. Keep thinking that Ford has your best interest at heart---if you really believe that I will show you a Unicorn that Farts Glitter.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I woudnt sue cause I didnt damage my shit but Ill call em no good rotten ******!!! Ive lived the Ford life and I know how they work... Avoid everything they can if they are at all responsible... The shit you have to go through to get something repaired when they know they have a problem....