2013 F150 Headlights listed on fordparts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just really wanted the black headlights. I ordered this truck thinking that it was coming with the black ones. I was bummed on that part but I do love my new truck.

Travis_2308

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just really wanted the black headlights. I ordered this truck thinking that it was coming with the black ones. I was bummed on that part but I do love my new truck.

So you're looking to trade the raptor greys for the fx2/4 black ones?

I have some black ones ordered that should be here tomorrow, housing bulbs, ballast, everything OEM. I was really looking for the grey ones but couldn't find any.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I thought you meant the other way around. I dont think you should any problems finding someone to swap black ones for the actual OEM grey ones.:signs75:

Rotpar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the part number for the wire harness that goes between the housing, the ballast, and the hi/low solenoid?

Rotpar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks hosseface, but I am actually looking for the harness inside the light housing that goes between the housing, the ballast, and the hi/low solenoid.

Unless I am mistaken, it should have the mate to the WPT 925 on one end, a little black 2-pin connector for the solenoid on another end, and then a larger 3-4 pin connector for the ballast on the third leg.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks hosseface, but I am actually looking for the harness inside the light housing that goes between the housing, the ballast, and the hi/low solenoid.

Unless I am mistaken, it should have the mate to the WPT 925 on one end, a little black 2-pin connector for the solenoid on another end, and then a larger 3-4 pin connector for the ballast on the third leg.

That is correct. I do not have any idea of that part number though.

Just curious - why in the world do you need that? Even if you buy the "decontended" aka empty headlights they still come with that harness inside plugged into the OEM projector solenoid.

Madim

Reaction score
Thanks hosseface for putting up the list of parts. Just ordered everything for my '10. Was able to snatch both headlight assemblies for a total of $300 from ebay, that's what made me pull the trigger on this upgrade and the fact that LED bar upgrade makes my stock lights look like crap.

haknslash

Reaction score
Hey guys I bought the wpt925 connectors but mine are not color coded like mentioned in the beginning of this thread. Mine are all green wires. There is a "1" and "4" on the connector so I'm guessing the pin out is 1,2,3,4 or is it 1,3,2,4 ?

Assuming it is 1,2,3,4 what wires need to connect to what?

Here is a picture I took of my connectors. I'm really hoping someone can help clarify this for me as I would love to complete my harness and install the lights tomorrow.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me! I just don't want to toast $950 head pits by wiring the up backwards or something lol.

0F8-631457426371-3175-000003053531EB85_zps034e4f7c.jpg

Kenny