2013 F150 Headlights listed on fordparts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowstang

Reaction score
bunuduvy.jpg

Did my swap, what a great upgrade the lights look and work so much better. I'll post more pics when I can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone want to trade brand new/takoff Grey Raptor headlights for Brand New/takeoff Black FX4 headlights? I'm down for this. Pm me.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone want to trade brand new/takoff Grey Raptor headlights for Brand New/takeoff Black FX4 headlights? I'm down for this. Pm me.

For some reason, unless you buy new, I have seen zero sets of Raptor takeoffs out there for sale. You can find the black ones and the chrome ones but the Raptor ones are pretty tough to get your hands on.

The lights themselves are the same, so anyone going to retro them could simply open them up and paint them to match the grille color.

I have a SEM "Ford Bumper" (I'd have to check the can for the exact color) rattle can that I used to paint the upper and lower grilles on my 04 Lightning that is an exact match to the Raptor grille/bumpers/fender flares. It sprays fantastic too - you could paint an entire bumper and now know it wasn't professionally painted.