2012 with Leer Canopy pix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got an ARE and I'm trying to figure out how/where to wire the third light on the canopy.

Any help there?? Where are you wiring in the stop light?

Reaction score
For those asking, the leer 100xq's which I think both of those guys are rocking, comes painted from the factory using a base/clear coat just like the factory paint on the car instead of the gel coats that they used to come with. I'll be getting a tuxedo black one as soon as my 13 arrives.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those asking, the leer 100xq's which I think both of those guys are rocking, comes painted from the factory using a base/clear coat just like the factory paint on the car instead of the gel coats that they used to come with. I'll be getting a tuxedo black one as soon as my 13 arrives.

Thank you. That's a huge plus and just made this future mod much more likely.

P.S. - Since you have already priced these already factory paint matched...How much?

Last edited:

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah mine is a leer XL.

Wish i had gotten an ARE they seem to actually be a bit stronger depending on what you get. Was wanting to put a rack on mine eventually so that tends to be a bit important.