2011 SuperCrew Raptor on it's way to NJ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

dstrack

Reaction score
I saw a non-Screw Blue one yesterday in town. Looked great. What's the ETA like once you have a build date? Is there any rule-of-thumb, or does it vary too much?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I saw a non-Screw Blue one yesterday in town. Looked great. What's the ETA like once you have a build date? Is there any rule-of-thumb, or does it vary too much?

it's been said that there's really no rhyme or reason...

OP
OP
D

dstrack

Reaction score
I am travelling for busines and my wallet was stolen last night... :-(

Got a msg that my Raptor is in early tho!!! I'll pick it up on Monday when I return from travelling. My day has been pretty terrible so far but finally some good news!

OP
OP
D

dstrack

Reaction score
I got it. I know - pics... I'll get em. Been busy commuting thru snow. Now that the Raptor is here - not an issue. We got about 12" this time (~30" a couple weeks ago) but I was literally lying awake like it was the night before Christmas as a little kid waiting to get in the Raptor and go to work! Unfortunately only a ~11 mile commute to a ferry.. but fun. Loving the truck. It's just amazing.

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went with the rhino liner. getting it put it next week after i get my pickup. i got a decent deal at a place in san diego that has been putting in rhino linings for 25 years or something and claims that they are one of the first places to install rhino liner. so i think they know what they are doing.

IMO all spray on liners are good but it almost all depends on how good the installer is at applying it. if they dont clean your bed properly and that kind of stuff that is were your gonna run into problems.