2011 SuperCrew Raptor on it's way to NJ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info... I was actually thinking lining it as well as a cover... overkill?

If I had the cash I would do a line-X and a BaKFlip. I think the Line-x would be protection enough for the bed, but I would like to get the cover to keep anything I want to haul in the bed dry/secure.

OP
OP
D

dstrack

Reaction score
If I had the cash I would do a line-X and a BaKFlip. I think the Line-x would be protection enough for the bed, but I would like to get the cover to keep anything I want to haul in the bed dry/secure.

Good advice... will have to check to see what the truck comes with... could swear we ordered it with a liner (factory installed or dealer installed I'm not sure) ... I know the dealer works with a great third party guy so I'll hit him with the BakFlip and Line-X. Thanks.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Good advice... will have to check to see what the truck comes with... could swear we ordered it with a liner (factory installed or dealer installed I'm not sure) ... I know the dealer works with a great third party guy so I'll hit him with the BakFlip and Line-X. Thanks.

My truck came with a bed liner, but wish it didn't.
I really want to do the line-x and probable will in a couple of years.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
bed liners are notorious for trapping water underneath and leading to premature bed rot and no you're not being paranoid..the story has played out over and over and over but people still buy them? :hmm:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
bed liners are notorious for trapping water underneath and leading to premature bed rot and no you're not being paranoid..the story has played out over and over and over but people still buy them? :hmm:

Yeah, that's why I'll keep it for a couple MAYBE then LINE-X.

Lead Foot

Reaction score
Vibration wears the Paint Off,Then rust sets in Realy quick!!!

My self and Buddy Both bought Toyota Pickups same truck just different colors...

His came with the Bed liner/Plastic,Loading the truck about three months after he bought it we dropped a Air tank in it and bent the Fender well,We Pulled the liner out to beat the dent out and found that the bed liner had ate a LOt of the paint off and surface rust was moving in!Some of the places Were just Shinny Metal....

Only Spray in For me Ever Since! I've had Real Good luck With Line-X

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Vibration wears the Paint Off,Then rust sets in Realy quick!!!

My self and Buddy Both bought Toyota Pickups same truck just different colors...

His came with the Bed liner/Plastic,Loading the truck about three months after he bought it we dropped a Air tank in it and bent the Fender well,We Pulled the liner out to beat the dent out and found that the bed liner had ate a LOt of the paint off and surface rust was moving in!Some of the places Were just Shinny Metal....

Only Spray in For me Ever Since! I've had Real Good luck With Line-X

DAMN! Maybe first day of spring I'll get it done..:hmm: