2011 Scab Rear Axle Replacment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Junk 2JZ

Reaction score
Are you sure Yukon doesnt carry the axle?

Yeah it looks like that one is also available yet! Not sure what I did, when I was searching the site under axles when I put the year etc in nothing came up. But at least it's another option! Looks like I can get a ford one for around $210 online. The Yukon one comes in at $333, at least on Summit. I'll have to look around elsewhere.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/yga-21799

OP
OP
J

Junk 2JZ

Reaction score
Welp, I ended up ordering one on-line from Ford for $227 shipped from a place called Apple Ford Parts. It just has the status as ordered. But it didn't say anything about being back ordered etc. But we'll see, keeping my hopes up haha

OP
OP
J

Junk 2JZ

Reaction score
Axle was delivered last night! Didn't get a chance to look it over but the Ford packaging looks correct at least. Box is also in good shape. We'll see how it goes this weekend when I get a chance to replace it.
Royal Purple oil is on the way as well, just going to do the front diff fluid change right away with the rear.

OP
OP
J

Junk 2JZ

Reaction score