2011 Ford Raptor Crew Cab build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
My Ariel atom was the car that got me in the most trouble....I am pretty well established in my local neighborhood and most of the cops know me by my orange cars and overlook many of my antics....

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bwahahaha!

Needs moar boost!

Seriously: Air to water or air to air cooling on the Procharger?

OP
OP
A

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
my atom was an early car, #46 to be exact. rated at 300hp but grossly inflated, brammo got in some serious trouble and had to tweak alot of cars....nonetheless, after 10,000 hard miles in a plastic seat I can honestly say it was a ******* blast. i have owned alot of cars but this was the first that I owned that I really thought I could DIE at any given moment....loved every minute of it! the only other cars that scared me were my 98 and 99 blown vipers.....

back to the raptor....made 520rwhp today with a very safe tune....truck has less than 700 miles on it, dont want to void warranty....we are putting some road miles on it this weekend, tweaking, and will have it back on the dyno monday/tuesday...once I am happy and think it is safe to drive without blowing up I will post all numbers. this is probably the first 2011 header, supercharged truck on the road so the tune was difficult.

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck! It's great to finally figure out who the owner is of the bad ass raptor on youtube. I watch your video every morning to get myself motivated for the day.

Can't wait to get more updates.

Jeff