2011 Ford Raptor Crew Cab build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
WOW! And I mean WOW
That is one hell of a MONSTER you got there my friend.
It sound insane. I LIKE IT!:naughty:

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Awesome.

Is that the traction control crapping its pants in the first run?

OP
OP
A

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Traction control is an issue we are working through...with it off it runs like a ***** ape...on, it kills it.....still working on a good tune.....took the kids to dinner and they said it reminds them of the bow of a boat raising under load.....

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sounds so mean!! I am definitely going with a cutout asap. The whining from the Procharger is absolutely ****!!!!!

OP
OP
A

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I had a 600hp h2 maggie charged that didn't have half the grunt of the raptor....nothing better than pulling into a service station where the attendant says I can fix that belt squeal for twenty bucks.....yeah sure buddy!

I have owned some fun shit....vipers, lambos,old muscle,Ariel atom but the raptor is a freaking hoot.....it hauls ass and a whole lot more

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Sick!

Any idea on how the supercharger will affect the towing capability? Are you going to set up the tune conservative enough to still be able to tow as much as a stock truck?