2010 raptor engine swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OGMoltenSCAB

Reaction score
I owned 2 f-350s with the 6.2 and currently own a 2010 SVT Raptor w/ 5.4, and it's a straight plug-and-play swap(You will need to have a Raptor ECU made by a shop for it. I was about to make the swap this past summer but my modded raptor with a 93 octane tune and 3d printed proper cold air intake and a larger throttle body is faster than most 4 door 6.2 raptors. Question is how much power do you want to make and gas mileage. 6.2 will make more HP reliably while 5.4 HO gets better mileage.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Everything is shared except for the intake, and the cams. When you have the heads off to do cams, go ahead and port them and run ARP hardware. Just go ahead and future proof the truck. Rotating assembly is all the same. The super duty uses variable intake runners and the raptor doesn’t so a raptor intake is required, but as long as you have the intake off your old 6.2 just throw that on, as well as your old cams as long as the bearings are good

mtnghost

Reaction score
Everything is shared except for the intake, and the cams. When you have the heads off to do cams, go ahead and port them and run ARP hardware. Just go ahead and future proof the truck. Rotating assembly is all the same. The super duty uses variable intake runners and the raptor doesn’t so a raptor intake is required, but as long as you have the intake off your old 6.2 just throw that on, as well as your old cams as long as the bearings are good
He has a 5.4L I’m pretty sure nothing is shared between that and the 6.2L. I’m new to fords so I could be totally wrong.

mtnghost

Reaction score
Oh damn, read the next post and got all mixed up. lol guess the op will have to clear that up. My bad.