20" Rigid LED install with front license plate :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2012 raptor crew buildup. posted by linexsa. Heres a picture of what I was trying to tell you

I think I like this better than the side mount. I think I'm just going to mount the light Saturday and see which plate location I like best.

Thanks for all of the insight guys! I'll take some picks when I get it mounted

ITSALLGOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
selling two lights ?

Glue the plate your skit plate it's attached to the front of the vehicle :) and if anybody is interested I'm selling my rigid 20 raptor setup.

Hmmm thats funny, I thought you already sold the light to me and you are having the new owner of the truck dropping it off on the 20th ?

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glue the plate your skit plate it's attached to the front of the vehicle :) and if anybody is interested I'm selling my rigid 20 raptor setup.

Hmmm thats funny, I thought you already sold the light to me and you are having the new owner of the truck dropping it off on the 20th ?

Rut-row

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I flipped mine up. Used the factory holes and drilled through the plate to mount i had to trim some of of the plastic on the mount though. It was all really intuitive though. Flip It down and it will get smashed.