12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
Did any of you get any updates on your build? My blend date was yesterday but no update on my tracker and Ford Chat said status was pending but they couldn't tell me anything else besides it was "in production" curious to see how fast they ship them after being build. I'm hoping it ships before the holiday shutdown.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
I just checked with ford performance again and they told me that they started building my truck yesterday which was my blend date and he said it could take a few weeks to build because it has to go to the mod shop. I don't have a liner or graphics so not sure why it would go to the mod shop unless all raptors do. I checked ordertrack.app and my modules were showing but I have no idea how to interpret that information.

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was “built” on the 6th of December. Just got told today it is offsite and “delayed” due to chip hold. So expect lots of others to go on hold as well just as a warning. Ford chat isn’t much help other than saying it’s on hold. No ETA either they said.

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine is blended tomorrow AFAIK it hasnt changed, at least according to the sticker. Gonna ping ford perf or ford chat in a few... here is to hoping it rolls down the assembly line complete (tho i think the graphics go on off site, right?)

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
My blend date was 12/14. My tracker gave a date under "in production" of 12/15 this morning and my truck now shows up on Fordpass with the activate button. Talked to Ford Performance today and they said "sent offsite". I'm prepared for a ******** hold now. Chris Farley was a much better car salesman than his cousin is

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blend date was 12/14. My tracker gave a date under "in production" of 12/15 this morning and my truck now shows up on Fordpass with the activate button. Talked to Ford Performance today and they said "sent offsite". I'm prepared for a ******** hold now. Chris Farley was a much better car salesman than his cousin is
Same thing happened to me. Looked good. Puddles populated. FordPass was active. And then sent offsite. I don’t have add one either. Didn’t get a finished bed cause I’m gonna get that line x’ed. chip hold for daysssss.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. Looked good. Puddles populated. FordPass was active. And then sent offsite. I don’t have add one either. Didn’t get a finished bed cause I’m gonna get that line x’ed. chip hold for daysssss.
Weird thing is they specifically said it was going to mod shop yesterday. Also said no hold today. The thing that ticks me off more than anything is they act like it’s annoying to check on the order but I’m going to do it everyday because they’re annoying me. Keep me posted about your progress looks like we’re in the same boat and good luck to ya!

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird thing is they specifically said it was going to mod shop yesterday. Also said no hold today. The thing that ticks me off more than anything is they act like it’s annoying to check on the order but I’m going to do it everyday because they’re annoying me. Keep me posted about your progress looks like we’re in the same boat and good luck to ya!
Yeah they give me less and less info each time. There was no chip hold for DAYS and then suddenly, oh it’s on chip hold. Like what? You either have the chip from the start or you don’t. I don’t have a truck now cause I sold my other one in anticipation so I’m truckless currently which sucks with my dog but hey is what it is. Stack more cash away for the down payment I suppose.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was “built” on the 6th of December. Just got told today it is offsite and “delayed” due to chip hold. So expect lots of others to go on hold as well just as a warning. Ford chat isn’t much help other than saying it’s on hold. No ETA either they said.
Mine was built on 12/06 as well and is in transit according to ford chat. Mine is a 35 with bedliner and wheels and that is it.

Attachments

• D84B433A-49AF-4ABF-85A2-08C36B33EE0C.png
    D84B433A-49AF-4ABF-85A2-08C36B33EE0C.png
    305.3 KB · Views: 14