12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found out via ford chat (email system never worked for me)
9/20 order date against 23 allocation (#1 on list)
CO 37
Moonroof tailgate
Carbon
Skipped spray in on dealer recco in favor of linex

Have VIN, Waiting on window sticker to confirm deletes, expecting only heated steering wheel and that stupid alarm sensor.
I told my dealer to hold the order all year if they asked for appliqué delete to schedule it.

Hoping for a Christmas miracle and the heated steering wheel returns!

who else is 12/12 build week?

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found out via ford chat (email system never worked for me)
9/20 order date against 23 allocation (#1 on list)
CO 37
Moonroof tailgate
Carbon
Skipped spray in on dealer recco in favor of linex

Have VIN, Waiting on window sticker to confirm deletes, expecting only heated steering wheel and that stupid alarm sensor.
I told my dealer to hold the order all year if they asked for appliqué delete to schedule it.

Hoping for a Christmas miracle and the heated steering wheel returns!
Congrats!

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m with you as well on a base model with a few options. I hope to come in a smidge under $90k as my dealer is charging me msrp and shoving a ******** $1000 doc fee up my ass.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
I have a very similar build to you and I also have the same build week. I was the same way with the appliqué so I am also eager to get the window sticker. Let’s hope we don’t get delayed too long. But at least this is the fun wait, the waiting to get scheduled was the hard part.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
Anyone have their build date for 12/12 production week? Looks like I am 12/14 with an estimated delivery to dealer 12/19-12/25. That is wishful thinking but hopefully they are somewhere close.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have their build date for 12/12 production week? Looks like I am 12/14 with an estimated delivery to dealer 12/19-12/25. That is wishful thinking but hopefully they are somewhere close.

I am scheduled for the same day. By the time we get our trucks, there will be no gas, a currency collapse and we'll be fighting the invading Chinese. I am however still hopeful we will get our damn trucks already.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
Update- Yesterday I said my build date was 12/14 and when I checked again on Ford chat today they said 12/14 again but my tracker updated to in production and my dealer confirmed it. Looks like it's happening 8 days early. Still no window sticker though. I've seen a lot of people getting scheduled about a week early. Hopefully this means ford is back on their game.

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update- Yesterday I said my build date was 12/14 and when I checked again on Ford chat today they said 12/14 again but my tracker updated to in production and my dealer confirmed it. Looks like it's happening 8 days early. Still no window sticker though. I've seen a lot of people getting scheduled about a week early. Hopefully this means ford is back on their game.
interesting, i was 12/15, today i checked in with ford Perf and they said now 12/17.