+0 offset rubbing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MNLeadfoot

MNLeadfoot

Reaction score
Ya
Glad I could help, it's surprising how little these kinds of things are discussed. You have a million page thread on how 37s on a stock 35 truck don't rub and it's simply not true unless you're just driving and doing things in your truck that any other truck could do. I'm considering doing some kind of fender mod myself to get the 1 inch of travel back in my 37pp.
Ya I was surprised as well ‍♂️. I don't do hard offroading often but when I do I don't want to have to worry about wrecking stuff!

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol call BS all you want. 8.5 and stock ko2. The good news is if you never plan to rock crawl you will be okay, it’s only under full articulation on one side.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@catinthehat85 is probably correct in terms of rock crawling and completely flexing the truck out. The extra poke when flexed can be problematic due to the tire angle at full flex. But as you can see @Yeti360 looks to be practically sitting on the bump stops with that load and no rubbing. So for the typical desert running that most do, the +00 will be good in most scenarios.

However, we should get someone with some +00's to hit up a local 4x4 shop with an articulation ramp and see how it goes.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ Im shocked we dont see more articulation ramp photos here with the amount of offset and tire size questions we see here.

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock as in stock 35". I'm more concerned with rubbing under full compression especially since I am stock ride height in the front for now.
Just put on 17” methods +0 offset and haven’t seen or heard any issues yet. Stock 35’s on it as well.

Didn’t have any issues after this small jump either.

Attachments

• RaptorJump2.jpeg
    RaptorJump2.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 57

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has been demonstrated in a video (don’t have the link) that 0 offset will tear up your rear fenders when under full articulation on one side. 35s and 37s wouldn’t make a difference.
I ran +0 offset on a 9inch wheel with 325/60/20 stock ride height for a while and barely rubbed , only on left side and only on certain turns. Easy trim would have fixed it

Much wider setup and taller than stock tires.

Last edited: