May Wall of Fame pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What's up everyone. We've been so busy moving into the new shop that I totally forgot to create the May RPG Wall of Fame picture contest.

If you didn't know already, we will be giving a free T-Shirt to the winner of the contest and your picture will be posted up on the RPG Wallpaper section for everyones desk tops.

If you are the lucky May winner, you will then be entered into the year end contest for a free Set of RPG UCA's (pre-run version). If you already have a set of them, no worries, we will work something out for equal value.

Please post up your pics here for everyone to see and email them to [email protected]

Like always, get creative and have fun with it. As long as a Raptor is in the pic, you qualify...

Thanks.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2945-img-0335.jpg

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know what category, if any, for the pictures. The first guy posted one with lights, so I did too.

Here's another that I really like that looks evil, but would have been way more kickass with Ducati's lights!

8378d1336649626-may-2012-frf-raptor-month-photo-contest-%3Durban-jungle%3D-may-entry.jpg

I think this is one of the absolutely best pictures that I have ever seen of a Raptor, Excellent photograph

Thank you!