There is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel! It's here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it only took 9 weeks of waiting and then an ENTIRE day of modding. I'm done and here it is:

Attachments

• P2250439.jpg
    P2250439.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 116
  • P2250440.jpg
    P2250440.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 102
  • P2250441.jpg
    P2250441.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 94
  • P2250442.jpg
    P2250442.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 88

Galvanator

Reaction score
Ok so I am new just ordered my raptor the other day so hope it comes in just as fast. The question I have is where did you get the lights at?

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously? Only 9 weeks? Man you are lucky! Truck looks great. I'm also looking at those fogs and the lower light bar. How was the install of the fogs? The website says very easy since they come with the Ford quick connect ends.

OP
OP
craigcoram

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I am new just ordered my raptor the other day so hope it comes in just as fast. The question I have is where did you get the lights at?

The lights came from Rigid Industries. Just google them and you can locate their website. They sell off road lighting with Raptor specific kits. There are tons of vendors to buy from once you decide on what you want. I LOVE the lights. They are so cool. They look just as good off as they do on.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Seriously? Only 9 weeks? Man you are lucky! Truck looks great. I'm also looking at those fogs and the lower light bar. How was the install of the fogs? The website says very easy since they come with the Ford quick connect ends.

Yep I was pretty happy with 9 weeks - considering I even ordered right before the Christmas shutdown too.

The fog install was pretty easy. The hardest part was mounting and adjusting the lights to the bracket. The brackets go on the truck with self tappers in just a matter of minutes. Mounting the lights to the brackets and then properly adjustment was the hardest. About a 2.5 hours install including wiring. The lower light was a PITA to install - really hard to get the holes lined up and the bumperettes trimmed. VERY HAPPY with the Rigid lights though.