Shortest Wait Time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
I have a feeling I may have one of the shortest wait times on a Raptor...

Took my 2010 in to have the front axle looked at again this morning at 7:00am. Sat down with my salesman and reviewed a few things.
Just got a call at 10:00am, and he said he's going to have me in the new 2012 Black Scab later this afternoon...
:waytogo:

Also, y'all should note that the resale value of these trucks is pretty damn good. Mine was (Canadian) $58,000.00 to buy initially. With 60,000 hard kilometers (40k miles), a smashed in bumper, and less than a 1/4 inch of tread left on the original tires - I'm getting almost $35,000 as a trade in. The only mods I did were the exhaust, poly bedliner, and LED lights.

So - for driving the most fun truck I've ever had, I averaged about $11,000 per year, and now get to start fresh with a new one :)

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just one of the reasons I purchased a raptor the resale is great!

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats man! Shoulda sold me your old one for my sled and ranger! Hahaha

OP
OP
JP7

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I'll put some pics up of her all clean... cuz today's probably the last day for that lol.

One thing's for sure - I'll be hitting the exhaust shop before the weekend - she's too quiet! I'm going to run dual Magnapacks this time and let her breathe more.