pricing??????????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09 bullitt

Reaction score
Well heres what i got.
2011 or 2012 same exact raptors execpt one is a 12 and other is 11.Both dealers are stuck on invoice wont move and nothing for my car on trade
the differance is 21960 thats about 23000 for my trade and sticker for raptor
Everyone says i should get atleast 25k for my car even dealer i bought it from but he is 6 month out on a order and then i may as well hold out and get a 13

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well heres what i got.
2011 or 2012 same exact raptors execpt one is a 12 and other is 11.Both dealers are stuck on invoice wont move and nothing for my car on trade
the differance is 21960 thats about 23000 for my trade and sticker for raptor
Everyone says i should get atleast 25k for my car even dealer i bought it from but he is 6 month out on a order and then i may as well hold out and get a 13

I'm not sure what you're asking...but based on what I think you might be asking, I suggest you hold out and get a 2013 Raptor (which I think you might be able to order soon) and then sell your car privately once you get your Raptor. Even if it takes you a while you'll (1) have your car to drive the whole time, (2) you can take your time to sell your car and get the best price for it (better than trade in). You may have to finance more of the Raptor purchase price but you can (3) always use the cash from your car sale to reduce the payoff and interest you'll pay on the loan. Voila!

voila-logo-design.jpg

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lets see, the 2012s just started shipping in the last 3 months and you are going to wait another year. You think the wait will be any shorter next year? I placed my order in Oct and just got it 3 days ago. they wont take orders for 2013s until Aug-Sept and wont start to build until November. Might want to think about that one again.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
INVOICE PRICING : you can't get any better, hard to find. This is what the dealer pays to Ford, it's essentially wholesale. The dealer does get 3% hold back (profit) if they sell at invoice.

STICKER PRICE aka MSRP: Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price. This is the retail price your get on the window sticker or from the build and price feature on Ford's website. Many dealers will not sell below MSRP on a Raptor because it is an SVT vehicle. On a fully loaded screw, MSRP is about $5000 more than invoice

I hope this clears up any confusion you may have about terms.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
INVOICE PRICING : you can't get any better, hard to find. This is what the dealer pays to Ford, it's essentially wholesale. The dealer does get 3% hold back (profit) if they sell at invoice.

STICKER PRICE aka MSRP: Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price. This is the retail price your get on the window sticker or from the build and price feature on Ford's website. Many dealers will not sell below MSRP on a Raptor because it is an SVT vehicle. On a fully loaded screw, MSRP is about $5000 more than invoice

I hope this clears up any confusion you may have about terms.[/quote

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can say that again! I did hear order banks for 13s would change to mid to late may to align with other model years.

OP
OP

09 bullitt

Reaction score
Well dealer with the 11 has had that truck almost a year now so i was told he still sruck on sticker price and will not move at all. Even if I paid cash no trade.
So I'm now ordering one from which dealer i do not know yet but put it on the line to the two dealers I deal with for fords and a third thats a wild card for me but two hours away and will sell at invoice . All told me the same 8 weeks but could be 12 weeks as it is a svt build.Now its just my waiting to see which one wants to deal.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well dealer with the 11 has had that truck almost a year now so i was told he still sruck on sticker price and will not move at all. Even if I paid cash no trade.
So I'm now ordering one from which dealer i do not know yet but put it on the line to the two dealers I deal with for fords and a third thats a wild card for me but two hours away and will sell at invoice . All told me the same 8 weeks but could be 12 weeks as it is a svt build.Now its just my waiting to see which one wants to deal.

2 hours away is a simple decision to save $5000.