Good news then Bad then Good again and then Bad :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Galvanator

Reaction score
So last Thursday I get a call from the dealership and he tells me he might have something for me. So obviously I rushed to the dealership and there is a 2012 Raptor sitting in the parking lot. He says the person that ordered it was on the fence and didn't want it anymore, and asked if I did and duh I said yes. Next he said ok we will get everything going give us a couple hours to change everything to my name. About an hour later I was in the gym and get a call thinking they are ready for me, and he says the guy that was on the fence now wants to buy the truck. I was like crap ohh well back to waiting on mine. The very next day I get a call from the dealership and they tell me the guy and dealership couldn't make a deal on price and down payment so he stormed out, and if he didn't come back by 6 p.m. he no longer had rights to the truck and I could have it. So Saturday morning I picked up my new 2012 Ford Raptor screw. And if you read the title it ended with bad news within an hour of leaving the dealership I was rear ended leaving a parking lot :( so after waiting 7 weeks for the truck I fell into I now have to wait 5 more days until I get it back from the body shop. The wife said it was karma for not waiting on my truck.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is HORRIBLE!! Your wife is probably right... I hope everything gets taken care of.

Last edited:

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah the say I picked up my truck from Ford I almost got T-***** by a guy that only looked one direction and of course not my direction, and he blew the stop sign and I had to swerve out've the way.

OP
OP
G

Galvanator

Reaction score
And I bet he never stopped after that either just kept driving. At those moments is when I wish I was a cop.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that is rough! Well congrats on not having to wait for your order. This one just like your ordered one?

Banned
Reaction score
dang!! id hate to be in suspense like that! lol!
nice that you got it, and ****** you got rear ended!! much damage?

OP
OP
G

Galvanator

Reaction score
The only thing it had that I didn't order was the Nav but I love having it so it worked out for the best. I didn't think there from looking at it that there was much damage but when I got it to the body shop he was pointing out all the things that actually happened. They have to replace the bumper, remove and repaint the right rear fender, and remove and repaint the tailgate. Total came out to $2511.19, that guy picked the wrong truck to hit.

Attachments

• IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 54