Good or bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone had any problems with there 2012 or any good things to say about there 2012 ford raptor.......:waytogo:

OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
keep them coming. im trying to see if anyone has any noises in there truck that they shouldn't have

Drewa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '12 has been good, its only a few weeks old and not too many miles yet, but my bitch list is simple and short. The right rear door latch was too loose, so it rattled on bumpy roads,, and when backing up sometimes (not always) it has a horrible screeching sound from the rear brakes.

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

I should add, the rear door was adjusted in 2 minutes by a for tech, in their parking lot with 1 tool. It was not the dealer I bought it from, but it was rattling on a trip, so I pulled into the first ford dealer I saw. The brakes worked okay, just screeched about maybe 25% of the time when backing up, they did something to it, and its no longer noisy, took them about 15 mins on a hoist, both places,, even where I didn't buy it, apologized and said the trucks issues should have been caught in the PDI.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had plenty of noises in my truck...

Lots of yelling and screams of delight as the Raptor eats up terrain that would tear up normal trucks.

What noises are you hoping others have to share with you so you have ammunition to go to Ford?

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My rear doors (Screw) are extremely creaky when it's cold out in the morning. Once it warms up they feel totally normal.
Other than that, my only problem is the mirrors hitting the truck when I PowerFold them (I'm tall, so it doesn't happen on my wife's setting).
I've asked the dealer about both of these issues and they are going to check them out.