New Rear Suspension Set Up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if its what they had on the ICON truck at TRR which was a prototype rear shock, its INCREDIBLE! I rode in the truck around the back half and hands down king and fox better watch out, icon is going to take the lead.

I've heard the same, and i've been waiting forever to buy new rear leafs because supposedly they'll release their own proprietary leaf for the system, i'm already going to be replacing my zetas for this mod.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
i rode in the 1000hp raptor that had the fox set up first then the icon truck on the same sections. The icon truck ran much faster and way smoother.
On the back section on the fence line where the long straight has all the jumps, we hauled ass down that and never once bottomed out or had even a slightly rough hit.
Fox truck bottomed almost every one

OP
OP
B

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if its what they had on the ICON truck at TRR which was a prototype rear shock, its INCREDIBLE! I rode in the truck around the back half and hands down king and fox better watch out, icon is going to take the lead.

Hard to take the lead without being in the race ! From what I see on facebook there spending there time on Discontinued FJ cruiser vehicles. Must be where the money's at ?

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hard to take the lead without being in the race ! From what I see on facebook there spending there time on Discontinued FJ cruiser vehicles. Must be where the money's at ?

I wouldn't say that is entirely true, they did post the front bypass shock on their page, that is a step forward. I'm not upset about it, they have to try to please all of their customers and diversify, if they spent all of their time on us they'd go broke.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Somebody call dylan or eric, i'm too tired and lazy and i already tagged them! We need answers!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am reading this and I am confused. Is icon coming out with a cantilever set up or is it just a new rear shock with matching rear springs? I am itching to upgrade my rear but don't want to do so if icon has something new in the works.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they have been working on a new rear shock that is an upgrade from the zeta 3.0 that also uses their own leaf, people that have ridden in their truck have said it will give cantilevers a run for their money. after announcing it they sort of went off of the grid.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We went out testing with Icon while they were testing their new rear shock design. Our Raptor has the Icon 3.0 coilover, 3.0 bypass secondary, Deaver +3 springs, Icon's standard 3.0 Zeta rear bypass, and Icon's hydraulic bump kit. Our truck was MOVING and was outrunning Icon's truck by 15+mph through the same sections.

ICON Vehicle Dynamics Raptor Secondary Testing W/ SDHQ Offroad - YouTube