What Pressure for Fox 2.5 Air Bumps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering what PSI everyone is running in their air Bumps? I have National Standard springs with a spare and floor jack in the bed. I'm also wondering how you go about filling them with the Nitrogen and where I can buy that.

D

Deleted member 12951

I was running 75psi on my RPG bumpstop. I believe they come set at 150. Do you have the shock fill tool? Can get those from RPG.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I was running 75psi on my RPG bumpstop. I believe they come set at 150. Do you have the shock fill tool? Can get those from RPG.

I think I've still got mine set at that 150. RPG did come out and say to lower them down to 90 or something, but I never did do it.

OP
OP
BigGriff023

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I don't have the shock fill tool, but I have a high pressure gauge (think it goes to 250psi) for my Fox shocks on my mountain bike. Do I buy canisters of nitrogen?

OP
OP
BigGriff023

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it allow you to stop the flow so it does not loose ANY pressure loss? Just checking the pressure of your shocks will lower the proper psi.

Air Control Valve Assembly - RPG Offroad

Yes it does. It's made for very very expensive very small shocks to not loose any pressure. I just don't have a way to fill them up with nitrogen.

JnJraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most tire shops have nitrogen these days. But I just set up a small nitrogen tank so that I always have it and am able to maintain or change pressures