Rogue Racing Stage 4 or Icon Stage 4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched that video countless times! Best all around vendor video showing their "over the counter" suspension being put through the paces I've seen.
Thanks for the mention Doc[emoji106] @Marcus85 I haven't officially listed yet, but my front will be off my truck in a month. It's Rogue's st 4 minus their sway bar. I still have the bypass mount in the box. Comes with stock sway bar connections if you don't run a secondary.
$6900 for the kit
*UCA's
*LCA's
*Spindles
*Bypass mounts
*Sway bar connectors
*Limit straps and frame connection
*Slot delete
*Tie rods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Should I upgrade axles while I'm tearing everything else apart? Is it worth it? What manufacturer?

The axles are fine, but I'd suggest addressing the IWE issue. You can delete it with a ring made by RCV or there is an upgraded IWE also made by RCV I believe. There is a thread on here with more info on the delete. I've only heard about the upgraded IWE's. @oxfordraptor Are you running them now?

Last edited:

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The axles are fine, but I'd suggest addressing the IWE issue. You can delete it with a ring made by RCV or there is an upgraded IWE also made by RCV I believe. There is a thread on here with more info on the delete. I've only heard about the upgraded IWE's. @oxfordraptor Are you running them now?

+1 for stock axles are fine. I've gone through 3 IWE's between January and May this year alone. They are easy to replace and you can usually swap them out at napa free under warranty. I now have RCV/RPG's upgraded IWE (non delete), but haven't had a chance to put them to the test.

OP
OP
M

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for stock axles are fine. I've gone through 3 IWE's between January and May this year alone. They are easy to replace and you can usually swap them out at napa free under warranty. I now have RCV/RPG's upgraded IWE (non delete), but haven't had a chance to put them to the test.

Do you have a link to the upgrade kit? I can only find the eliminator kit.