Rogue Racing stage 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jlatigo

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As soon as i get them i'll be sure to post. I'm in Houston but the Raptor is in Vegas for its make over

D

Deleted member 12951

Wait a sec, wasn't yours at TMX getting a suspension make over with all ADD? And you brought it to Raptoberfest. What happened that you are replacing it so soon?

OP
OP
jlatigo

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for the rear i'm going with their cantilever system, bump stops, and kings

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

yes i did have a full ADD system mounted on my truck at RTF and i've put only a couple of hundred miles on it and will be for sale as soon as i get the truck and parts back from Rogue

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
for the rear i'm going with their cantilever system, bump stops, and kings

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

yes i did have a full ADD system mounted on my truck at RTF and i've put only a couple of hundred miles on it and will be for sale as soon as i get the truck and parts back from Rogue

Weren't satisfied with the ADD setup? Why'd you decide to change?

Reaction score
I'm excited to see how the rear cantilever setup comes out. I really want to do it on my truck but I haven't seen or heard of anyone that has it lol